The edie Sustainability Leaders Awards recognises and rewards true sustainability leadership and excellence across all business sectors. Our judges are key independent industry experts and will be looking for initiatives, projects, products or strategies that show commitment, credibility and concrete results.
This page is designed to lead you through the entry process step by step - make sure you read the following information carefully to give yourself the best chance with your entry!
Alternatively, download our new entry guide here to give you all the hints and tips to create your best entry yet!
How to enter
- Select your category and read the criteria for your chosen category
- Take a look at the judges guidance page, which gives you a real insight into what the judges are looking for and also what to bear in mind when submitting your entry
- When you are ready go to the enter now page to submit your entry and have your paypal account or invoice information at the ready! Your entry will only be complete once you have paid via credit card/paypal or selected the invoice option. Prices are per entry.
Points to consider when entering
- Entry is 100% online. For ease we recommend preparing your entry in Word (or similar) first. Use the categories and criteria page to find out what the questions are for your chosen category and then draft your entry before copying and pasting it into the online entry form.
- As part of the entry process you will have the opportunity to upload your organisation’s logo. If your entry is successful, this logo will be used on the night of the awards as part of the on-screen graphics.
- Supporting materials: At the end of your entry you will be asked if you wish to upload any supporting materials. Please use this to attach images, graphs and diagrams to your entry but be aware that we cannot guarantee the judges will consider the supporting materials when reviewing your entry. All important information regarding your entry must therefore be included in the word limit of your entry.
- You may enter as many categories as you wish. Please note each entry must be submitted separately.
- The word limit specified in the category criteria is for guidance only, however we cannot guarantee that the judges will review your entry in full if your entry does exceed the word limit.
- The information submitted within your entry will be treated as confidential but please note that a short summary of all shortlisted entries will be published and used at the awards ceremony.
- NGOs and charity organisations may enter the awards free of charge. The entry discount for charities applies to those charities and NGOs working purely in the ethical, environmental or sustainable space where all proceeds are diverted back into activities that further the ethical, social or environmental agenda. Commercial organisations with a charitable arm or charitable status do not qualify.The free entry is limited to one category (subsequent entries using the same discount code will be disregarded) and cannot be submitted by a third party, agency or consultant in the employ of said charity. Only direct submissions are eligible.
- For full details please contact Carla.email@example.com – For all other organisations entry is £149+VAT per submission.
- Entry will stay open until Tuesday 19 September 2017.
- If you have submitted an Intention to Enter you will automatically be granted an entry extension of one week.
- Once your entry has been submitted you will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your entry. If you do not receive such notification, please contact Carla.Staden@fav-house.com
- Entries will be judged by a panel of independent adjudicators led by the editor of edie.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into by any member of the judging panel.
- No feedback will be available on entries submitted – the judges give up their time voluntarily and we therefore do not expect nor ask them to feedback on all entries reviewed.
- By submitting an entry to the awards you agree to your organisation being represented at the awards ceremony, if you are shortlisted, on Wednesday 24 January 2017. Please note that additional charges apply to attend the awards.
- All winners will be announced at the awards dinner on Wednesday 24 January 2017.
- Winners are not notified in advance.
- Winners may announce their success in press releases, advertising, promotional material,stationery, etc. When doing so please include the awards’ name, category and year in which you have won.